Monday, March 3, 2008

Going To Church

Bella and I were able to go to church yesterday, finally. We decided to wait a month because of all the flu going around. It still makes me a little nervous, but we will do our best to keep her healthy. It was so nice to be able to go to church again. I missed it. We are in a new branch now, the Westchester Second Branch in Yonkers, NY. The boundaries were actually changed a month ago and I attended the branch once and then had Bella. Besides the spiritual side of church, being gone from church for a month makes me realize how much I rely on church to see my friends. I felt totally out of the loop while I was gone. It was so nice to reconnect with everyone. I am still getting used to being in a Branch instead of a Ward. This is the first time I have been in a Branch. I have only been twice, so it is still new to me. It is good to be back!

1 comment:

Chadlee said...

That's so interesting they changed your area to a branch. Where do you guys meet? We're excited to hear where you match, only a few more days to go!