Sunday, January 6, 2008


Savannah was so excited to see her new kitchen just waiting to be played with. She immediately started playing with it and having so much fun. Seeing her smile makes me want to give her everything I can.













We have a tradition in my family growing up to receive a box of cereal from Santa every year. We decided to keep that tradition going in our family as well. That way you have Christmas breakfast all ready. Don't you love Seth's hair!!!









Savannah loves Winnie the Pooh and was so excited to see her own bear. She just hugged it and then looked at it. She is such a sweet little girl that can be so tender at times. We are extra excited because the stuffed Winnie the Pooh doesn't make any sound. We actually made it through Christmas without one toy that needed batteries. YIPEE!

1 comment:

Jen I said...

That's so fun - we used to each get a brown grocery bag full of our favorites on Christmas - it would always have sugar cereal, a 2 liter bottle of soda, pop tarts and potato chips - stuff we didn't normally get, I guess. It was always my favorite thing to have your own food that you didn't have to share with anyone!

And wow - good job to you guys for staying up on New Year's eve! I think this was the first year (except during the mission) that I actually didn't stay up!