Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008 - Here we go!

As the clock struck midnight on New Year's Eve, Seth and I just looked at each other (after a kiss of course) and said "2008 is going to be a big year". We are so excited and a little nervous about all the changes coming our way. First, we will be welcoming a baby into our family in 5 weeks. I don't mind if it is a little sooner than that. I am ready to be done being pregnant. Second, in March we will receive a piece of paper telling us where the next five years will be. Who knew one little piece of paper could be so important. Third, Seth will be graduating from Med. School. We are so excited for this. He has worked so hard. Fourth, we will be moving, hopefully to a place we want to go. It is weird to know that we will be moving, but not knowing where. And that is only in the first half of the year. Then Seth will start residency and the busy schedule will start all over again. Yes, this will be quite a big year for the Iversons. We are very excited for it to get started. I remember back when Seth started med school thinking how far away 2008 was. Well it is here! I am so proud of Seth. He has worked so hard to become a doctor and now it is just around the corner. What an amazing accomplishment.

4 comments:

Annie said...

That is a BIG accomplishment. Way to go Seth!!!

The Smiths said...

seriously... i cant believe he's almost done!!!!! I cant wait to find out where you guys will be going. How very exciting! I love you!

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

five weeks... less now... wow, wishing you all the best ... this is a big year. Love the Christmas pictures.

Sar said...

Hey there! Remember me? I found your blog through Sheila's! I've been wondering what you're up too, so it was so fun to read about your cute family!! Believe it or not, I am back in Rexburg! Email me when you get a minute, and I'll invite you to my blog! (it's private)saralynallen@hotmail.com