Saturday, January 26, 2008

9 More Days!!! Unless I go into labor next week, I will be induced on Feb. 4th. I was very happy to hear that from my doctor. I am all about going earlier, a week early to be exact. We are very excited. We got out all the little 0-3 mo. baby clothes and put them in the dresser. I can't believe how little those clothes are. It certainly brought back memories of Savannah wearing all those close. Yesterday we put up the bassinet/porta-crib in our bedroom. We are very ready for her to come.
Does anyone have any opinions on Baby Bjorn carriers or any other baby carriers you have used? Do you like or dislike them? Do you wish you would have bought something else or nothing at all?

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I absolutely love our baby Bjorn carrier. It is very comfortable and holds baby snug up next to you so you don't feel like they're hanging off of you.

I'm excited for you. Man, those last few weeks are the worst! Good luck!

Chadlee said...

Hi Jenilee, you're almost there, how exciting! We used our Bjorn a ton. My friend has one called an ERGO baby carrier and it looks really comfy and also lets you carry the baby on your back when she's bigger which seems like a great option. Here's the link for more info: http://www.ergobabycarriers.com/

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

I liked the Baby Bjorn. Dave would use it more than me. I ended up using the sling way more. Check out hotslings.com to see if it's something that would work for you. The great things about the slings are they are so versatile, fold up small (no long straps), and baby can be carried in it much longer. I can still sling Malcolm.

Jen I said...

Feb 4th! Yea!!! We liked our baby Bjorn too (we had the active kind with more back support), but maybe didn't use it as much as I thought I would. Loved it in airports. I did buy a sling this time from hotslings and am going to try it out. I was definitely planning on using it a lot if this was one baby - don't know how it will go with two. Best of luck!!

Sheila said...

Any baby yet? I keep looking for a baby update post! Keep us updated on your new addition!