Sunday, November 1, 2009

My mom came out to visit for a week. We had so much fun. We were able to visit all the sites in Palmyra, NY. Of course one of the favorites is the Sacred Grove. We were also able to visit the beautiful Letchworth State Park. The picture of the waterfalls comes from that park. We took Grandma to the zoo for the fun Zoo Boo fun. And of course some yummy Halloween sugar cookies were made and enjoyed. It was so nice to have her here with us. Thanks for coming Mom.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

Wow-that's amazing to have Palmyra so close. What a lucky thing! It's also fabulous that your mom came to visit. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Kate said...

Jeni! Cute pics. :) How fun to have your mama for a visit. I hope I'll be able to come for a visit sometime before you leave there! I HAVE to go to Palmyra! I would love to see you. I miss you.

barnhiselfamily said...

So glad your mom was able to visit! My mom is so close and I feel like I never get to see her but I couldn't imagine being so far away! What a great mom you have to come see you! Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Love your blankets..Nothing means more than a gift from mom!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

cute material Jeni. If you want to use the fleece blankets I gave the girls you are welcome to cut them up and use them differently if you want. Sounds like you had a great time with your mom out there.