Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Introducing.....

Goldilocks and Baby Bear

I once again was lucky to be able to pick the costumes for this year. I think next year Savannah may have another idea.

Saturday morning we carved our pumpkins, but I forgot both times I went to the store to get candles so they remained dark Halloween night.

Savannah chose which shapes to use, but sadly (for her) we helped with the carving.
Seth's Pumpkin


Bella's Pumpkin. She was napping at this point, so she didn't make the pictures.


We met up with some friends for trick-or-treating. So much fun! So much Candy!


A sucker in the mouth, candy in both hands, one happy girl.


The next group of pictures are some of my favorites from when my mom was here.

My very first pie with homemade crust. YUMMY! It was an apple pie.

Super excited to make sugar cookies with Grandma.

Letchworth State Park in NY.

My favorite picture. This was taken at the Smith Farm in Palmyra, NY. The Sacred Grove is in the background. We are only 30 min away from Palmyra.

2 comments:

Jen I said...

We must think alike because every year your girls do something I thought of as a possibility for Halloween! (Although yours was much better, I thought maybe I'd make the twins be goldilocks, heehee)). Ryan was looking at the blog with me and he even said, "Savannah has nice hair." And then we chuckled a little at the last picture where Isabella looks like she has a bit of the baby mullet. :) Such fun pictures. You're so talented. I keep wanting to buy costumes the year ahead (since I'm not skilled enough to make my own), but I just fear that I'm not going to have a say in it next year either. Good job doing cute things as long as it lasts. That's my philosophy too. Cash already had his own opinion this year!

Whitney and Family said...

So cute!!!!! I love their costumes!