Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Busy One Year Old

Do you ever feel like you are so far behind that you don't even know where to begin? That is how I feel about blogging right now. There are so many things I want to blog about with so little time to do it. Even right now I am trying to type while my one year old tries to type for me.
Whenever I think life is busy it just seems to get busier. We have once again started the crazy process of moving. We have 6 weeks left in Cooperstown, then on to Rochester. We are in the process of buying a house - very exciting. I will blog more about that later. If all goes well, we will be moving on May 30th and flying to Utah on May 31st. I can't believe it is that time already. But first things first.



Our beautiful little Isabella turned 1 years old on Feb. 4. She is such a sweet girl. She is walking all over the place and just loves to explore. Her smile and laugh can turn a bad day - good. We are so excited to get to Utah so that our family can get to know this little girl. Most of the fam and many of our friend have yet to meet her in person.
I have noticed that I am able to enjoy each stage more with Bella than I did with Savannah. I was always so stressed with Savannah and trying to figure out how to be a mom. I don't think I have completely figured it out but I am able to enjoy it more this time around. Of course it helps that Bella is my little mama's girl and loves to snuggle.
We had a low key birthday celebration with our friends the Harry's. Once Bella tasted the yummy frosting, she dug right in. The ice cream was also a big hit. All was well until we heard a weird sound in the middle of the night. Seth went into Bella's room and found that she had thrown-up everywhere. We thought we had probably just stuffed the poor girl with way too many sweets. Then two days later Savannah started throwing up and it lasted all day long. We were very glad when that stomach bug left our house.
Here are some more pictures and a video of our sweet little Bella.


I love this girl!



Bella loves to wear Savannah's bike helmet. The funny thing is it almost fits her.


Looking cool in my new sunglasses.


I love seeing this face every morning. She wakes up so happy.




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how long her hair is getting! Oh man, I have missed you blogging! How is YW? Keep me posted on what they plan to do once you leave.
Dan is in NY right now and will be at church next week hopefully. I would love to catch up if you aren't too busy when you come out to Utah.
Glad to see you are doing well.

Chatty Natty said...

Maybe I already knew this but forgot...Ava and Bella share a birthday! So fun. I hope you will make it our way while in town. We you be here for Andy's wedding? And Jenny Jo's baby?

Jenilee said...

Yes we will be there for Andy's Wedding. I didn't know Jenny Jo is having a baby. We will be out west for the month of June.

Whitney and Family said...

I can't believe your baby is one already! She is beautiful! That is VERY exciting to be buying a house!!! I also can't believe you're done in Cooperstown already-that seemed to fly by. You will be here so soon! I'm hoping we can plan a play date with everyone at least once!!! I can't wait to meet your beautiful girls! Good luck with moving, I know that is hard-but very exciting to be moving to a house!

Jen I said...

Oh man!! The closeup of those cheeks!!! So lucky that she has the same gorgeous light light blue eyes like Savannah does! I so wish we lived close - I forgot how close our babies are in age! It would be so fun to have all these new little walkers to play together.

And wow - a house?!? You totally beat us! I really feel for you moving again. That one year and then moving again thing kind of stinks. I HATE moving! Good luck and have fun in Utah! Too bad we won't be there the same time!

Anonymous said...

Bella is adorable. I love her blue eyes. I am excited to finally meet this gorgeous girl in person. Also, I'm very happy for you guys to be getting a house. That will be so nice to settle in. Love you guys!

Zilles Fam said...

I found your blog site on your facebook that you sent me! Yeah for blogs ... although I am not very good at them!

grammanews said...

I love the pictures and just so ready to hug and play with those little ones. I hope Bella will want to play with us also. I love the walking video!! 2 gorgeous little girls.