Sunday, February 8, 2009

Husband Tag


1. What is your husband's name?
Seth Henry Iverson. I know him as Seth, but to some of my cousins he is Hanky Baby. He always says he would like to go by Henry.

2.How long have you been married?
4 1/2 Years

3.How long did you date?
We officially dated 6 months before we were engaged. Then three months and then married.

4.How old is he?
31, almost 32

5.Who eats more sweets?
Definitely me! He is all about the dried fruit, trail mix kind of snacks. There have been many times when I will be eating ice cream and he is eating a grapefruit.

6.Who is a better singer?
We both can sing in choirs, but never any solos

7. Who is smarter?
I would say Seth

8.Who does the laundry?
Me, every Monday!

9.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If your sitting in the Bed, I sleep on the right side.

10.What does he do in his spare time?
If he had spare time, he would spend time with the girls, read, ride his bike, or finish on going projects.

11.Who cooks dinner?
ME, although I do believe he has some hidden cooking talent. Every once in a while I hear about something he has made, but I don't see it very often. I do have to say this, he makes a very delicious chocolate cake for my birthday.


12.Who wears the pants?
I think we both do.

13. Who is always right?
I would love to say it is me, but then I might be wrong! Seth does say that he is learning more and more to listen to me. Those are his words, not mine.

14. Who said "I love you" first?
Seth did. All I said back was, "I don't know what to say". Real romantic.

15. Does he snore?
Occasionally, mostly when he is stuffy.

16. Who kissed who first?
Seth kissed me first.

17.Who drives?
If Seth is in the car, he drives which is perfectly fine with me.

18.Who asked who out first?
Our first date just kind of happened. We had planned a hike up the Wellsville mts. with a group of people and everyone else decided not to go for one reason or the other. So we went together anyway and had the best time. We were pretty much together from then on, so a few weeks later we decided that was our first date. We even have a picture of us on our first date.

So that is just some of what I love about my husband. I am so thankful that we were able to find each other. We love each other and the wonderful little girls that we have. We miss him when he is away, but we are so grateful for all the hard work he puts in at the hospital. He is doing such a great job. He is simply amazing!

I tag, Jen Isom, Sarah Smith, and Andrea McClelland.

4 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Thanks for a good Sunday Blog read! We miss you guys.
~Dan

Whitney and Family said...

Oh Jeni-your post was much nicer than mine! I think this is a fun tag, thanks for doing it!!!

Jen I said...

"I don't know what to say." That's classic. I think I did a husband tag before...I'll have to remember!

The Smiths said...

you two are just so cute. I love you both! xoxoxo!