Friday, September 12, 2008

This one goes to Bella


Our sweet little Bella is growing up so fast. She is already well into 12 mo. size clothes, which just blows my mind, because she is only 7 mo. old. She loves to sit and play with her toys. She is very mello and cuddly - so fun. It is so fun to go through all the new baby stages and watch her learn and explore her world. Life is pretty crazy with two kids, but I am doing my best to enjoy it along the way. I do have to say that she just might be a mama's girl.



Bella loves to play outside while her sister rides her bike around.



I love her smile.


Out for the day at the fair. (I will post about the county fair later)



Bella's favorite thing is to drink from my water bottle. I just think it is so cute.

10 comments:

Chadlee said...

I love her cheeks! She's such a doll. Thank goodness for milder second children.

Whitney and Family said...

So cute! I can't believe she's 7 months already. How did that happen?

Carrie said...

What a cutie! Jace had a period where he was obsessed with waterbottles too!

Jen I said...

That girl's got some cheeks!! Were Savannah's like that? I can't remember.

Bekah said...

What cute kids you have, and you do a great job with your blog!

Jenilee said...

No, Savannah did not have chubby cheeks, she was pretty average. We love Bella's cheeks.

Chatty Natty said...

Oh I just want to take a bite out of those cheeks....so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Isabella is so adorable. I miss her so much. Thanks for posting pics of her. And sharing videos. She makes me smile everytime I see her!

Sheila said...

She is darling! I love how blue here eyes are! I thought my kiddos were blue! I love her cheeks!

The Smiths said...

ok, how cute is your little fam! I love the new posts! love them!