Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life

If only my thoughts could transfer directly to my blog with the best pictures added in just the right spot? IF ONLY...?

I guess I better start somewhere. Here is a little update on the family.


Henry is almost 15 mo. old and is busy, busy, busy. He is walking everywhere and anywhere he can go. He loves his mama, I can't complain about that. The next picture shows his new favorite place.

The garbage can. I guess he wanted more pudding, so he decided to help himself. Just yesterday he brought me an empty banana peel from the garbage because he wanted a banana. OH BOY!!


Bella just turned 4 years old. She is growing up so fast. She is in Sunbeams and loves coming to Primary.

Savannah is in first grade and is becoming such a big help to have around. She continues to surprise me on what she can do. She loves to do her own hair now, and I am learning just to let her.

Seth was recently elected to be the chief resident and work, which is a great accomplishment for him. He is in his 3rd of 4 years. Right now we are trying to figure out where to go for fellowship. We are back living in the unknown, wondering where the next step will take us.

I know it has been such a long time since I have posted. It seems the longer it has been the harder it is to start up again knowing so much has been missed. Hopefully more will follow soon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the update!! I love hearing from you guys! I miss you so much!

Seleta said...

I love the update too! Funny thing I should just call! Anyway We should get together again sometime! Sounds like you are all so busy!!! Anyway congrats to Seth! Your kids are just darling! Love seeing them grow up!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting... especially Savannah. She has just grown up so much! Thanks for the update!

Jen I said...

That's awesome! Ryan is going to be the chief resident next year too, which I'm a little anxious about since he's on call every other week for the whole year! But it was a big honor here too (there's is weird that it's a 2nd year retina fellow that's the chief).

Wow, I feel like I look at Bella and totally see you. And look at Savannah and totally see Seth! Good to hear from you!

Bekah said...

So fun to get the up-date. Best Wishes

Anonymous said...

love, love the pictures. henry is getting so big and so adorable. I am anxious to come out to see you all. And Wow Savannah doing her own hair!! way to go. love you. thanks for updating us with cute pictures.