Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Dresses 2010

Even though Easter was on General Conference, I still decided to make dresses for my girl's. I took the extra week and they wore them yesterday. I just have to share the pictures because these just might be my favorite so far.


Here it is. Of course there is two, but they are just the same.


I love this part of the dress. Instead of doing regular ricrac around the dress, I found these cute little flowers. So fun.


And here are my girls. So cute! The dresses look even better on. The best part is how excited they were to wear their dresses. I ironed them on Sat. and put them in their closet. Then on Sunday morning Savannah woke up and immediately got their dresses down and laid them on their beds, ready to wear after breakfast. Savannah even let me curl her hair, a rare occasion these days.

Sadly Daddy was on call so he did not get to see them in their dresses. But I am sure there will be many more chances.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are SO cute! Man, you're so good at sewing. I hope I can be like you someday! I'm glad you had girls so you can make them dresses and such...what cuties!

Whitney and Family said...

Amazing!!! I love when you post the things you've made. Those are DARLING dresses and your girls look so grown up!! Happy Easter!

Jen I said...

So cute! Those are easily wearable year-round! I love green and brown!

Chadlee said...

Those are so cute! I love the print and the trim. Your girls look so happy to be wearing them.

Seleta said...

They are just darling! I Love them & such cute girls!

Carrie said...

Love the green and brown! Great job.

Bekah said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! You are amazing,I love the little brown flower ribbon and the green material. So creative!!