Thursday, March 25, 2010

Please leave our home

Recently we have had a very unwelcome guest in our house. A while back I noticed weird little black things on my counter ( yes very gross) every morning. Sadly to say I finally did some research and they were either mouse droppings or cockroach droppings. This is so weird to say, but I found myself really wishing it was a mouse and not a cockroach (or many). It seems easier to rid our house of mice than cockroaches. So last night we set up the video camera on the night vision setting and went to bed. We woke up to no droppings on the counters, but after watching the video, we finally saw our little visitor. A Mouse. Gross, gross, gross. I really dislike the idea of having any little creature in my house. I really do keep a clean home, or so I thought.
The traps have been purchased and will be set tonight. I apologize to the mouse world. I am especially sorry if you have hidden cooking talents like your friend Remy, or are related to Mickey or Minnie, you just have to go. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Jen I said...

Oh no. Invaders are SO creepy. After my episode with thousands of weird bugs last year, you really do feel so violated! Invaded! I hope it resolves FAST. You guys are so stealth with your night vision camera! We were never so high tech!

Whitney and Family said...

Love that you used the night vision camera-classic! I agree, though, mice are better than cockroaches! Good luck getting rid of the little guy!
P.S. I don't think it has anything to do with being "clean" or not. There is no way to keep food out of your house!